Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Time Favorites

No complaints from me regarding this heat wave! I Love, LOVE warm weather. My only complaint is that packing for the move is taking up a lot of my free time, so I have little time outside.

I simply cannot complain about this hot, Hot, HOT weather! Remember, five months ago, when it seemed like we would NEVER have summer!? Well it's here now, and we need to embrace it! Before we know it we will be back to tromping around in snow, wearing Uggs, scraves, hats...YUCK. I'll take a sundress over that, thanks.

I enjoyed the heat today by indulging in these summertime favorites:

 There is NO comparison to Edy's Fruit Bars. Coconut, Strawberry and Lime=Favorites


A GOOD BOOK! Nothing better! Currently reading- The People of the Book

POOL!! 
Okay, so my pool time was not long, nor was it insanely relaxing. But it was full of crazy kids and hot mamas. Seriously, I've never been so intimidated by so many hot moms! 

Finally, what better way to celebrate a Midwest heat wave, than by drinking the BEST Midwest Summer beer?
Summer Shandy anyone? 







Hope you are enjoying the heat wave, and some of your own summertime favorites!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment