Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Northeast Find

I keep saying it, Northeast is the new Uptown. It seriously is! It is loaded with the uber trendy and fab bars. Love it. This weekend I was able to enjoy some of Northeast's greatest, while experiencing my first bachelorette party. First of all, I cannot wait to experience more bachelorette parties. Amazing, I love a good girls night, and this was definitely one of the best girls nights I've had.

Our second stop of the night was Honey, located under the Ginger Hop.

I loved Honey! I loved...
1.the atmosphere, dark with really posh lighting.
2. Reasonably priced drinks
3. That it was 90's night! (Spice Girls, BSB, Nsync Effiel 56--how Bachelorette perfect)
4. They have 'small plates' appetizers

Most of all it's a place you could go to for a date, cocktails, or to dance your heart out with your best friends. Highly suggest!
                             Honey Logo from Here

No comments:

Post a Comment