Thursday, April 14, 2011

Life.Is.Funny.

Life is so funny sometimes.

Example: Today at work--they asked me to sub for a month (maybe longer) for a special ed. teacher. This teacher mainly focuses on math. Never EVER in my wildest dreams did I think.......

A. That I would be interested in Special Ed
B. That I would ever have to do Algebra and Geometry again....seriously--didn't get it when I was in high school--let's pray I understand it now.
C. In my free time I would study up on my math skills

Also--I got suckered in to doing a charity event for school. SO how will I be spending my Friday night.... Staying up from 9:30 P.M. to 7:30 A.M. PLAYING SPORTS!!! Two things I am horrible at...staying up all night (without adult beverages) and playing sports. I need to learn how to say "NO".

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment