Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Update

This weekend was my FIRST weekend in our new apartment (if you don't count the weekend we moved...which I don't...because we were moving not weekending)

We had a much needed relaxing weekend:


Friday--We relaxed at a friends house, enjoyed the cool temperature of their patio and some great conversation.

Saturday: DATE NIGHT! It's been a while since we had a date night, we went to my new favorite restaurant Mestizo
View from our table at Mestizo


We also watched the best SNL in a while, right? I absolutely died laughing during the, "So You Think You Can Dance Music Festival" Skit--SO FUNNY. Brought back some 'point' dance memories :)


Sunday:

We had a lazy Sunday.

We did enjoy a run in the park and watched a sailboat race! Wish I brought my camera....

To top off our Sunday....

WE GOT A TABLE! How old am I that getting a table was an uber exciting event? Two of our friends came over to help us move and set up the table, and then we headed out to La Bodega for some great tapas, sangria, and live music.
Get EXCITED!!
My attempt to take a picture of the sunset...

Now that I have bored you to tears.... 
Hope you had a great weekend and have a wonderful week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment