Monday, May 7, 2012

Minnesota Weekend & Photo Updates


This past weekend I was in Minnesota...and it was amazing as always! It was so wonderful to see my family and friends; I am blessed with three weekends back in Minnesota this May.
Highlights of the Weekend:

Some of the girls looking proper
Men Looking Dapper



Every time I leave Minnesota, I can't stop thinking about how lucky I am to have such great family and friends. It is hard being away, but it has made me really appreciate how awesome my 'people' are :) I only wish I had more time with every visit--I can never fit in seeing everyone or doing everything I want (I guess I am lucky to have such a problem)!

Additionally, here are some photo updates (now that I have my camera cord back--Hooray!)
Spence and I on our Easter Golf Outing
Before Easter Church--I was DYING laughing. To get Juno's attention my Mom kept saying, "boo, boo, boo." In a monotone voice. Classic.
Redrocks 
Redrocks


No comments:

Post a Comment