Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend Update

Another great (busy) weekend in Minnesota! Spence and I traveled back to watch his sister graduate from law school! We had a great time celebrating her accomplishment, and enjoying Minneapolis.
Graduate!
Spence and I enjoying the sunny Minneapolis day   
I was also able to see one of my closest friends graduate! (double win!)

Do you like my EXACT same pose in every picture?? Whoops.

In addition to the graduation we were able to attend Mother's Day family functions, and see some of our friends. It was a wonderful little trip, and worth every bit of exhaustion we are feeling today.
This weekend we will be staying in Kansas; I am actually super excited. May is a busy month of Minnesota trips for us, it's always great to go back...but I am excited for a weekend without the long drive :)

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment