Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Summer Bucket List





On Monday morning, I enjoyed listening to the KDWB morning show on my way back to Kansas. I have yet to find a morning show I enjoy in Kansas, so it is always a treat to listen to KDWB in the morning when I am home, it reminds  me of my summer commute to St. Louis Park!


Monday, the cast members each made a 3 item summer bucket list. Only 3 items--because 3 items can be done easily in 3 months! Anyways, it encouraged me to make a 3 item summer bucket list! Mine is a little lame, maybe next year when I have the whole summer off (amazing) I'll get a little crazier with my bucket list!

3 Item Summer Bucket List:
1. Finish my Thesis Project (eek)
2. Attempt to water-ski
3. Learn how to knit


I realize these are pretty lame...BUT all things I really want to do! Well, I actually am not sure if I want to water-ski...but I felt like at least ONE item should be extreme.

What are you wanting to do this summer??


No comments:

Post a Comment