Tuesday, January 10, 2012

RELAXING!

Greetings from SUNNY WARM Kansas!! Are you enjoying this crazy January weather? Hopefully you were able to get outside and enjoy it, because tomorrow comes the cold front!

I am currently enjoying my last week of 'break' by relaxing as much as possible. I sincerely hope next year I will not have all these long breaks because I will be working...so it's important I enjoy sleeping in while I can...I mean right? :)

Admittedly I have been working a bit over break, including a trip to Nebraska to meet some students I will be working with next semester. Although, the road trip to Nebraska is not completley exhilarating...we did stop for lunch at Pizza Hut...and had the Pizza Hut Buffet!!I cannot remember the last time I had Pizza Hut; I thoroughly enjoyed the breadsticks and cinnamon sticks at the buffet :)

This next semester is looking to be a bit more work than the last. The future is looking busy; full of weddings, teaching experience, interviews, and writing my dreaded thesis (yikes). So instead of freaking out this last week--I'm headed to Colorado to finish up my relaxation :)

In other news, I have just started training for my first race of 2012:
Get Lucky 1/2 Marathon

Feels wonderful to be training again--the great weather has helped a lot! Anyone interested in doing the race with me?! There is also a 7k--which I believe is about 4 miles!? Cannot think of a better way to start off St.Patrick's Day festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment