Monday, January 2, 2012

New, New, NEW!

Happy New Years! Do you make New Year's resolutions? I don't really. Although every year I seem to remind myself of my 'life goals'--to be:

1. Kinder
2. Confident
3. A better friend
4. Appreciative
5. Optimistic
6. A harder worker
7. A better 'loved one'

I know SUPER corny, but at the beginning of every year I tend to remind myself that although I do not really believe in making New Year's resolutions; I do believe it is important to continue to work on being a better person.

I guess I would also like to run more races and attend church more often.

Okay done.

Good luck with whatever goals/ resolutions you have for the New Years. Although, I never feel that New Years is an earth shattering type of change; it is always nice to feel like you have a fresh start and are embarking on a new adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment