Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back in Kansas!

Yesterday, I arrived back in Kansas. Although, I had a minor stressful situation during my drive back (which caused me to stress eat...a Kit-Kat and bag of Kettle Chips for lunch...what is wrong with me!?), I am safely back!

I am so happy to be back in SUNNY Kansas! Today I enjoyed running in 67 degree weather...super weird, but super enjoyable!

Even though I am so happy to be back and get back to 'normal' Kansas life with the bf, it was pretty hard to leave Minnesota. I have such wonderful family and friends in Minnesota, they really made the holiday season a special one :)

bf and I on Christmas Eve
Our view during Christmas Dinner. Can you get any more Minnesotan? Maybe some snow... Loved watching the kids sprinting from their houses to get on the ice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment