Sunday, September 11, 2011

Proud

I am getting back into school mode after my trip home to Minnesota. It was tough to get caught up this weekend, my mind was somewhere else. To get through my school work I did what any student would, I procrastinated. Now, I really enjoy living on my own, but I do not enjoy procrastinating on my own. Procrastinating was so much more fun when I had 6 roommates around ready to help me put off my studies. I can only run so much, and watch so much trashy reality TV on my own. So I googled. I was googling quotes and I came across this one:


Although, I finally do not feel like I am in a 'tight place', I know I will be again. I have so many friends who are doing difficult things right now, and I am so proud of them. Whether it be working, going to school, working & going to school, or really just trying to figure out their place in this world I am proud of them. I have so many friends who know what they want to do with their lives, and are doing their best to make it happen. That's awesome. Being in your 20's is scary. It often seems like everything goes wrong, like you cannot get a grasp on your life. That is okay. I would be much more worried if you are 24-25 and perfectly content with your life, than if you are 24-25 and have no idea what you are doing. It's okay. Enjoy this time. Things will fall into place...and then the next obstacle will come. That's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment