Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall Ya'll!

First day of the BEST season! Happy Fall Ya'll!
 
Do people say 'Happy Fall Y'all' everywhere? Am I just not remembering this? It's posted in our office, and the weatherman keeps saying it! Maybe I just don't remember it from MN?
 
 Speaking of MN and Fall, here is my FAVORITE Fall tree at my family's home:

What are you doing to celebrate Fall? I think I just might have to treat myself to my fall favorite, pumpkin spice latte from Startbucks...NOTHING better as far as coffee goes. Seriously. I kind of wish that it was here all year, but I get that it would take away from the specialness of the treat :)
Source
 
I'll be starting off Fall by TRYING to get as much school work done as possible. My family, and JUNO come to visit tomorrow. I am SO excited to see them. The weather is supposed to be sunny and in the 70's, next week back into the 80's! I love warm weather, but my flannels and riding boots are calling me...I keep telling myself all in good time. It seems every spring I can't wait to free my toes in some flip flops, and every fall I can't wait to cozy up in some boots. Cheers to Fall :) Happy Weekend!

FAVORITE FALL DOG!!



No comments:

Post a Comment