Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SPRING BREAK 2011 !!

I LOVE Spring Break! I have always been a Spring Break lover, and try to travel SOMEWHERE on Spring Break! This year I find myself in Kansas City! Unfortunately I missed the good weather, last week the weather was in the 70's, this week low 40's. Regardless I have been enjoying my relaxing Spring Break by doing the following....

-Running 4-5 miles daily
-Meeting up with college friends to witness an eating contest!
-Enjoying a new beautiful Church!
-Early morning Starbucks dates
-Shopping! Purchased this cute spring coat at the Loft
-Cooking--tried this new recipe. Success!
-Cooking Class--learned how to make tamales, guac, salsas etc. YUM
-Movies
-Reading ( Currently reading MockingJay)
-Top Chef Marathons
-Planning some upcoming traveling---VERY excited. More to come :)

Bummed that I only have two days left in KC. Tonight I am thinking of checking out the campus. Although I will be very sad to leave KC, I am SO excited for a friends bachelorette party on Saturday! Life is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment