Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Break Revelations

Spring Break is F-L-Y-I-N-G by. 
For real.
I wish I had some awesome pictures to accompany this post about Spring Break...
But I have been too busy!
Sorry for Partying*


*And by partying I mean walking my dog and working on school stuff..

Anyways, here are some thoughts I have had this Spring Break:

1. There are not enough hours in the day for the amount of people I love in Minnesota. I am seriously so blessed. I have such amazing friends and family in this state. I can't seem to stop overbooking myself and using every free minute possible to see them. I need to soak up all of their awesomeness before I head back to Kansas. 

2. I heart dogs SO much... However, I am not ready to have a dog. Dogs are amazing and all, but let's be honest I am still stuck in my selfish 20's and so not ready to care for someone else. I think I'm still learning to care for myself. 

3. Yoga is essential to my peace of mind--how could I have forgotten how yoga calms me?

4. I've changed a lot this year, and that's okay :)

5. I am going to savor every last minute of spring break and appreciate all the wonderful people I miss when in Kansas. You all are awesome :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment