Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Summer!!

I have been on a bit of a blogging hiatus! Sorry! Summer is in full swing, and it is BUSY! I feel like it's flying by...and it's been summer for about a week...


This may be my last Minnesota summer for a while ( that is SO hard for me to say!)

I really want to make it a great one, and enjoy all things Minnesota. So far I have been 'Up North' ( possibly my favorite part of summer and a Minnesota summer staple).

Today, I ran the Minneapolis 1/2 marathon ( you really get to experience the beauty of a city when you are running around it for 2 hours).


So here's to a Minnesota summer, that I hope will be full of both friends and places I cherish :)

Favorite part of the race had to be running across the Stone Arch Bridge, and feeling the mist from St.Anthony Falls!


Up North Minnesota--Favorite


Next MN activity...Twins Game this weekend!! 

1 comment: